Meditation is a basic component of living an inspired life. It allows the quite beauty of silence to create a deeper connection with your soul and with the source of all creation. This sacred time that you set aside each day to focus and medtiate will open your ears to hear the whispers of your soul, and connect you to your soul driven purpose.
Select the meditative thought or thoughts that match where you are now or where you want to be, repeat it to yourself throughout your week and know that it is ALREADY done.
- I give my body what it needs to be healthy and I do it with joy.
- I am healthy and I am whole.
- My life and relationships support my desires.
- I am good enough just as I am today.
- My body knows what it needs to heal… mind, body and spirit.
- I will not allow fear to control me. I will observe its presence, thank it for trying to protect me, say goodbye and disengage from all thoughts supporting its presence in my life.
- I understand that fear is not an attribute of my true self. I will align my thoughts with my source at all times.
You are supported and loved. Now, go forward and live an inspired life!